Your site may use a framed solution to access the iHomefinder tool. Our e-mail updates link directly to the iHomefinder tool by default. If you would like the e-mail update links to open in a fully framed page, then you must take the following steps:
- Log in to your iHomefinder Control Panel
- Hover your mouse over ‘Account Setup’
- From the drop down menu select ‘Design/Branding Setup’
- Select the ‘Page Specific’ tab on the resulting page.
- From the red link list on the left hand side of the page, select ‘Frame Set Code’
- In the header of this section you need to input the Frameset or iFrame code that defines the basic branding of your site
- Then, for the actual frame you wish the iHomefinder tool to appear in, you must replace the src attribute with ‘FrameIncludeHere’
So, for example, the iFrame might look like
<iframe src="FrameIncludeHere">. This should send links through your default framed branding and then open the actual e-mail update link in the specified frame of your choosing.