Demand Generation Marketing Manager
iHomefinder, a leading provider of real estate property search technology and websites, is seeking a talented Marketing Manager to join our expanding team. In this position, you will lead overall outbound and inbound demand generation and sales funnel development activities, as well as develop and implement high impact strategic campaigns and tactical marketing programs across our target markets.
How will you be doing this?
- Drive a comprehensive demand generation strategy targeting individual agents, brokerages and reseller partners.
- Partner with sales and our reseller channel to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, and KPIs.
- Build and manage best-in-class demand gen programs using all demand gen channels and optimize lead-to-opportunity funnel.
- Leverage Salesforce and Marketo as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive reports and advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our lead generation marketing campaigns and spending.
- Assist in the development of content to support marketing efforts (whitepapers, research reports, best practices guides, etc.).
- Strive for continual improvement in all areas of ownership!
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields; MBA is highly desired.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience.
- Proven success in launching demand gen marketing programs for B2B SaaS companies.
- Deep experience in all demand gen channels including SEM, SEO, email, events, content creation, lifecycle marketing, conferences, webinars and customer marketing.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce to generate, capture, nurture, track and report on leads, conversions, and ROI.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills -- must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that in to actionable changes.
- Proficient writing, communication, time management, and project management skills.
- Experience with media planning/buying, sponsorships, and SEO/SEM.
- Passion for technology and desire to dive in and use innovative, platforms and tactics to tell our story to the world.
- Strong attention to detail.
Annual salary, bonus, health & dental coverage, paid vacation, 401K match
Please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.