Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic, smart and collaborative team? Are you organized and customer-focused? Are you looking for an opportunity to rollout creative SaaS programs from the ground up? If "yes" to all of the above, read on, we want to hear from you.
iHomefinder, located in Berkeley CA and part of the FRONTSTEPS family, was established in 2001 and is a leading national provider of real estate search technology and websites. We are looking for people to join our team who have the enthusiasm and desire to work hard to achieve your goals. In this position, you will lead overall outbound and inbound demand generation and sales funnel development activities, as well as develop and implement high impact strategic campaigns and tactical marketing programs across our target markets.
How will you be doing this?
- Drive a comprehensive demand generation strategy targeting individual agents, brokerages and reseller partners.
- Partner with sales and our reseller channel to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, and KPIs.
- Build referral programs that drive excitement amongst the base.
- Build and manage best-in-class demand gen programs using all demand gen channels and optimize lead-to-opportunity funnel.
- Leverage Salesforce and Marketo as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive reports and advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our lead generation marketing campaigns and spending.
- Assist in the development of content to support marketing efforts (whitepapers, research reports, best practices guides, etc.).
- Strive for continual improvement in all areas of ownership!
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields; MBA is highly desired.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience.
- Proven success in launching demand gen marketing programs for B2B SaaS companies.
- Deep experience in all demand gen channels including SEM, SEO, email, events, content creation, lifecycle marketing, conferences, webinars and customer marketing.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce to generate, capture, nurture, track and report on leads, conversions, and ROI.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills -- must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that in to actionable changes.
- Proficient writing, communication, time management, and project management skills.
- Experience with media planning/buying, sponsorships, and SEO/SEM.
- Passion for technology and desire to dive in and use innovative, platforms and tactics to tell our story to the world.
- Strong attention to detail.
Annual salary, bonus, health & dental coverage, paid vacation, 401K match
Please click here to apply for this position.