Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic, smart and collaborative team? Are you organized and customer-focused? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn SaaS sales from the ground up? Do you aspire to be a client facing salesperson? If "yes" to all of the above, read on, we want to hear from you.
iHomefinder, located in Berkeley CA and part of the FRONTSTEPS family, was established in 2001 and is a leading national provider of real estate search technology and websites. We are looking for people to join our team who have the enthusiasm and desire to work hard to achieve your goals. At iHomefinder, we’ll give you the training to set you up for success. You will learn the basics of SaaS sales, and be part of a winning team. This position offers base salary with incentive for sales achievement, a lucrative benefit package (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and paid time off) along with the security of working for a profitable company that’s been around for years.
The Job: Inside Sales
This is a full time position located in our Berkeley, CA office. Inside Sales Representatives will place outbound calls to real estate agents, agent teams and brokerages seeking to purchase iHomefinder products.
• Work directly with customers via telephone and email to describe products and services in order to persuade prospects to purchase
• Educate customers on product offerings and services to improve their "online presence", explain pricing and answering their questions about our solutions
• Follow up with customers via telephone or email in a timely manner
• Identify customer issues and provide resolution to issues for our customers
• Consistently meet departmental sales goals of monthly revenue generated from sales activities while maintaining targeted customer satisfaction rates
• Continue to build your proficiency in our products, services, and processes to improve sales effectiveness
• Maintain accurate daily record of sales activity in Salesforce
• An entrepreneurial spirit. Taking the initiative to hit – then exceed – individual goals
• Polished written and verbal communication skills are a must
• Prior experience working in a high paced, evolving environment
• Strong customer focus
• Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tools to nurture, track and report on lead
• Experience with or a desire to learn software-as-a-service sales
• Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
• Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
• Previous sales experience is a plus
• An Associate’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred
Tell us about yourself! We want your resume with a short cover letter written specifically for us. We look forward to hearing your story. Please send to email@example.com
iHomefinder provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.