Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic, smart and collaborative team? Are you ready to learn and help our clients solve problems? Are you organized and customer-focused? If you answered yes, we invite you to take the first step towards joining our Support team!
iHomefinder, located in Berkeley CA and part of the FRONTSTEPS family, was established in 2001 and is a leading national provider of real estate search technology and websites. We are looking for people to join our team who have the enthusiasm and desire to work hard to achieve your goals. We are currently seeking a talented Technical Support Specialist to join our expanding team. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with web technology and communications skills who wants to help shape the support team as we expand into new categories within the real estate market. This position offers an annual salary, a lucrative benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off) along with the security of working for a profitable company that’s been around for years.
The Job: Technical Support Representative
You’ll be responsible for helping clients configure and manage our hosted real estate website products. You'll also assist external web developers with the integration of our property search products into custom-designed real estate websites. You'll use your excellent verbal and written communications skills to understand customer issues and propose solutions to those issues in a professional manner. And, you'll provide technical training and assistance to partner firms who resell our products.
- Front-line customer support, primarily through email and selectively via phone.
- Interacting with customers to clearly identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Prioritizing and routing advanced problems to other team members.
- Finding and documenting solutions that minimize the impact on engineering teams.
- Continually growing your expertise with company products.
- Providing customer support metrics and reports to management.
- Smart, inquisitive, and creative in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Friendly and patient when working with clients to ensure satisfactory resolutions.
- Experience with PHP and enterprise Java a plus.
- Detail oriented.
- Skilled in email and phone communications.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and in the face of difficult customer demands.
- Able to rapidly learn and document new products through self-directed training.
- 3-5 years experience with customer service and technical support.
- Technical knowledge and aptitude with web technologies.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- A friendly, positive and helpful attitude.
Tell us about yourself! We want your resume with a short cover letter written specifically for us. We look forward to hearing your story.
iHomefinder provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability and genetics.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.