Introduction to ONE
iHomefinder ONE provides agent teams and brokerages with a powerful sales and marketing platform unlike anything else on the market.
You can add ONE to your own website or get an elegant real estate website included with ONE. It's your choice.
Platform for Success
Once you've used ONE, you won't know how you managed without it. If you haven't already checked it out, take a look and contact us to schedule a product tour.
- Real Estate CRM
Nurture relationships by tracking all contact activity, call notes, tasks and appointments.
- Business Dashboard
Plan your growth with revenue forecasting. Consolidate your leads to track their status. Optimize your marketing spend with campaign analysis tools.
- IDX with MarketBoost
Position yourself as the local expert with industry-leading search and market activity reporting.
- Lead Generation
Choose your budget and scale your lead flow in a predictable manner to meet your business goals.
We’re Here to Get You Up and Running
After you sign up for ONE and provide your business details, our setup team will complete the following services within 30 days. Then it's time to launch your new sales and marketing platform!
Here are the details for each phase of your account setup, all completed for you by our setup team:
There’s a point where running a team of agents can feel overwhelming, and dealing with the everyday minutiae becomes too complex and time-consuming. ONE was designed to counter these situations by automating as much as possible without losing the human touch and personalized attention that home buyers and sellers expect.
When coupled with Lead Generator, this suite of products can help successful agents and agent teams acquire more leads and manage them all the way through to close.
It doesn’t end there. Agents will also be able to keep their clients engaged throughout the entire process with engaging listings-based content far after the transaction keeping you top-of-mind!
Start with a Dedicated and Fully Integrated Real Estate Sales and Marketing Platform
Customer relationship management (CRM) software is employed in many different industries to manage and improve interactions between a business and its potential customers.
In the real estate industry, where relationships are the cornerstone of success, you need more than a generic CRM. You need something that was designed specifically for you.
iHomefinder allows you to build and nurture customer relationships by leveraging the sales and marketing tools needed to keep your prospects and clients engaged. Our products include:
- Real estate website – You can deploy ONE to your current WordPress site or get a customized solution that is elegant, professional, and ready to launch.
- Lead Generator – Acquire traffic and leads directly to your website. This will help keep the flow of leads directed into ONE.
- IDX – Engage, convert, and close your leads with a user-friendly property search, optimized display listings, and properly configured lead capture/user registration options.
- CRM – Create an action plan and add your drip campaigns and customized email templates into the system so you can keep your leads engaged from the moment they’ve filled out a form and far beyond the closing.
You can even keep in touch with past buyers and continue to develop relationships through up-to-date market information that is relevant to their budget and location by using MarketBoost.
This kind of market information is available to you because we work with hundreds of MLSs and present it in a format that is easy to understand and use. And when you have that kind of data at your fingertips, you can become the local market expert that buyers and sellers need in competitive times like these.
Gain Insights and Plan for Success
iHomefinder ONE gives real estate professionals a consolidated business dashboard with an all-encompassing view of the business from lead generation all the way through to transaction-closings.
This dashboard presents the analytics and information you need in a simple, graphical way so you have instant visibility into your team’s performance and insight into buyer activity.
You will be able to manage the leads that are hitting the website, the conversions happening on the site, as well as the activities your agents are conducting with buyers and sellers through to close.
As you identify your top performers, you’ll be able to use the lead aggregation and task management functionality to the right team members are getting the right leads.
Let’s take a closer look at how these features benefit your team.
What Can You Do with ONE?
In this single solution, you will get:
- Time-saving features that can help your entire team work more effectively.
- Intuitive tools, right out of the box, that make it easy to set up and run ONE.
- A business dashboard that lets you focus on lead source analysis and the transaction pipeline.
- Instant insight into the status of every lead and every deal, which contributes to more effective goal tracking
- An easier way to optimize marketing strategies by identifying the most profitable leads, where they came from, and how/why they chose you.
- The ability to forecast revenue so you can make informed decisions about your agencies budget and growth.
By combining CRM, IDX, lead generation, and professional websites with an intuitive and detailed business dashboard, individual agents and agent teams can do so much more.
Agents will be able to:
- Organize contacts
- Manage activities and schedule tasks
- Automate marketing efforts, such as email campaigns and drip marketing
- Manage the pipeline
Agent teams will be able to:
- Understand the overall performance of your business
- Roll out basic lead routing capabilities
- Implement better agent accountability measures
Grow and Develop a High-Performing Team
As your team grows, things can become more hectic and chaotic.
The processes you once relied on are no longer as effective. Balls are dropped, leads are lost, and bureaucracy increases.
You need a new solution that can handle the everyday minutiae without adding new layers of complexity.
You can take your agent team to the next level with ONE.
Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and learn how you can nurture relationships, automate follow-ups, and gain new insights into every aspect of your real estate business.
This fall we'll offer a new real estate CRM product with deep integration with iHomefinder IDX. Through this unique integration with our industry-leading IDX, you'll be well positioned to accelerate your performance and growth.
Why use a CRM system designed for real estate professionals?
While CRMs are typically used by larger teams, they're also well-suited for smaller teams and high-performing individual agents and brokers. To offer insight into some of the benefits you can expect, here's a short sampling of some key features that will be offered:
- Track lead follow-ups
- Schedule appointments and tasks
- Consolidate leads from a variety of sources
- Route leads to colleagues using rules you define
- Manage team accountability
- Project revenue by tracking your transaction pipeline
- Place leads into predefined buyer & seller drip email campaigns
We will announce a release date for this new product this fall. To receive our latest news and updates, make sure you subscribe to our newsletter.
Optima adds a wide range of property search options to your website to help buyers and sellers find properties quickly. This article provides a summary of the key property search features and customization options.
Add Property Search Pages
Add website pages containing Basic Search, Advanced Search, and Map Search options.
For WordPress Websites
Add IDX pages to a WordPress website: Learn how >
For Non-WordPress Websites
Add IDX pages to a non-WordPress website: Learn how >
Add Property Search Widgets
Offer additional search options within widget areas on your site.
For WordPress Websites
Quick Search widget: Learn how >
Address search and listing ID search widgets: Learn how >
For Non-WordPress Websites
Quick Search widget: Learn how >
Address Search and Listing ID search widgets: Learn how >
Display galleries of listings that match the criteria you choose, using basic or advanced search options. Select from locations already defined in your MLS or draw on a map to define locations.
MarketBoost provides additional market data that positions you as the local expert. Learn more about MarketBoost >
Accounts with MarketBoost
- Create Markets in your account
- Add your MarketBoost Markets to your site
- Add email subscribers to your MarketBoost Markets
Accounts without MarketBoost
For WordPress Websites: Learn how >
For Non-WordPress Websites: Learn how >
Add Community Pages and SEO City Links
Add links to listings in cities you choose (available for WordPress in Power and Broker plans).
Optima transforms your website into a marketing machine with industry-leading features to attract new leads and convert them to clients. You can add Optima to WordPress or non-WordPress websites, such Wix, Squarespace and custom HTML sites.
Looking for a competitive edge? Make sure you include MarketBoost with your Optima account for hyper-local website content and automated email campaigns.
If your website runs on WordPress, all IDX pages provided in Optima reside directly on your domain and you don’t need to worry about applying HTML styling. Our clients love how Optima looks “out of the box” without requiring any styling or custom HTML.
Our Optima Express Setup Guide provides step-by-step instructions to get you up and running quickly with Optima Express on a WordPress website.
Non-WordPress Websites - Custom HTML, Wix, Squarespace
If your website is not on WordPress, check out our video below for a quick overview of the options for adding Optima.
Our Optima IDX Quick Start Guide provides step-by-step instructions to get you up and running quickly with Optima IDX on a non-WordPress website.
The traditional tactics of mailing fliers, handing out business cards at networking events, staging open houses and posting listings online are not enough anymore.
Real estate agents need to be social media and internet savvy as well as personable. Buyers and sellers are spending more time online which means real estate agents need to mix tactics to reach new prospects. Here are 14 new and old-school real estate marketing ideas and tactics you can use to make yourself known and therefore get more leads:
- Create blog posts that answer common client questions
- Set up Local Community web and Facebook pages
- Send hand written notes
- Create infographics to share on social media
- Include Virtual Reality tours throughout website and in blog posts
- Sponsor local youth sports or community events
- Use Snapchat to build an audience
- Use Instagram Stories to market your listings
- Call past clients
- Pop-ins – drop a small gift off to a past or potential client
- Use Facebook ads to market to specific prospective buyers
- Optimize your website for local search by registering your business on Google My Business (don’t forget to also include reviews from past clients)
- Hold client appreciation events
- Attend community events to build brand awareness and relationships
Try out some of these tactics to see how they work for you, and check back on our blog often, for more tips!