Client Onboarding Specialist
As a client onboarding specialist you’ll be responsible for the addition of new clients and partners to our service. Our sales department will transfer new clients to you, whereupon you will finalize their billing arrangements, setup their accounts, manage the approval of their Multiple Listing Service (MLS) agreements, and deliver initial orientation sessions via telephone and the web. You will also be responsible for setting up new partner accounts and delivering initial partner training sessions. And, you will be responsible for the initial screening of technical support phone calls. As you become more experienced with our system you will be expected to assist in the resolution of straightforward technical support issues.
You’ll need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be skilled at distilling complicated processes into steps that can be easily understand by new clients and partners. You should also have some familiarity with, and the willingness to learn more about, common web technologies like HTML and WordPress. The interview process will include an assessment of your web technology knowledge.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with good communications skills who wants to grow their career in the Internet space. To be considered for this position please email us your resume and a brief cover note explaining why you’d be the best candidate for this position.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly via email and telephone.
- Friendly, warm and patient when working with new clients, partners and MLS staff to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Familiar with web technologies, such as HTML and WordPress.
- Familiar with Internet marketing concepts, such as SEO and SEM.
- Capable of creating and delivering introductory training sessions.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and in the face of multiple, competing client demands.
- Able to rapidly learn new products through self-directed training.
Primary responsibilities include:
- New client and partner account setup.
- New client MLS license processing.
- New client and partner training session delivery.
- Initial reception and screening of incoming technical support calls.
- Assisting in the resolution of technical support issues.
- Assisting in the production of marketing materials, such as email campaigns, landing pages and screencasts.
- Continually growing your expertise with company products.
- 2-3 years experience with customer service and/or technical support.
- Familiarity with web technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A friendly, positive and helpful attitude.
Email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.