Contracts Administrator / Customer Support Assistant
We're seeking an energetic and smart new team member to take on the role of Contract Administrator and Customer Support Assistant. In this position you’ll be responsible for processing Multiple Listing Service (MLS) agreements using our online system. You’ll also help our customer support team by screening incoming calls and addressing routine customer and technical support issues.
To qualify for this position you’ll need to demonstrate that you have good attention to detail, have experience in administering business contracts, and have excellent written and telephone communication skills. You should be very comfortable with Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as basic web technology. Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro and WordPress are a plus.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with good communications skills who wants to grow their career in the Internet space and learn about the real estate market. To be considered for this position please email us your resume and a brief cover note explaining why you’d be the best candidate for this position.
Candidate qualifications required:
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly via email and telephone.
- Experience in managing and filing business contracts. Note, this is not a paralegal position.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro a plus.
- Experience using the WordPress web publishing very desirable.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and in the face of multiple, competing client demands.
Primary responsibilities include:
- New client MLS license processing.
- Assistance in the creation of Excel-based reports.
- Initial reception and screening of incoming support calls.
- Resolution of routine support issues.
- Various data collection and organization projects as assigned by management.
- Continually growing your expertise with company products.
Email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com if you are interested in this position.