iHomefinder, located in Berkeley CA and part of the FRONTSTEPS family, was established in 2001 and is a leading national provider of real estate search technology and websites. We are looking for people to join our team who have the enthusiasm and desire to work hard to achieve your goals.
We're seeking an energetic, smart, and quick-to-learn new team member to take on the role of Contracts Administrator and Administrative Assistant. In this position you’ll be responsible for processing Multiple Listing Service (MLS) agreements using our online systems. You’ll also help our contracts processing team by screening incoming calls and following up with MLSs and agents to push approvals through the process.
To qualify for this position, you’ll need to demonstrate that you have good attention to detail, have interest in processing business contracts, and have excellent written and telephone communication skills. You should be very comfortable with Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as Adobe Acrobat and PDF tools, and web technology. Knowledge of Sales Force / Service cloud a major plus.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with good communications and technology skills who wants to grow their career in the Internet space and learn about the real estate market. To be considered for this position, please email us your resume and a brief cover note explaining why you would be the best candidate for this specific opening at iHomefinder.
Primary responsibilities include:
- New client MLS license processing.
- Initial reception and screening of incoming support calls.
- Resolution of routine contracts processing support issues.
- Outbound follow-up calls and emails to clients, partners, and MLSs regarding contract completion status.
- Various data collection and organization projects as assigned by management.
- Working with company departments including Sales, Support, Data, and Billing.
- Continually growing your expertise with company products.
- Able to communicate clearly and succinctly via email and telephone.
- Interest in managing and filing business contracts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro or other PDF software.
- Ability to learn new technologies and information in a rapid-paced environment.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and in the face of multiple, competing client demands