Data Feed Administrator
As a Data Feed Administrator at iHomefinder you will be responsible for the ongoing quality of our data feeds to our numerous clients and their customers. You will work with our technical support group to provide second-level support for data feed issues. You will also be responsible for improving our data monitoring tools and processes. This is a technical, hands-on job where you will be using both in-house and third-party tools to manage data, and you will have access to our databases for issue management and analysis. Your input will be instrumental to the further development of our in-house management tools.
To be considered for this position please email us your resume and a brief cover letter explaining how your skills and experience would make you a great candidate.
- Work in our production environment running and monitoring data and image processing jobs.
- Analyze and debug data and image management issues.
- Set up new data processing jobs.
- Work with technical support in resolving data and photo support issues.
- Modify existing feed configurations to meet the needs of our clients.
- Plan for and implement changes needed due to transitions in existing feeds.
- Configure and maintain data feeds to outside parties.
- Generate reports for other employees.
- Good interactive skills with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Good understanding of SQL queries.
- Experience working in a production environment, where you are working with live data.
- Familiarity with FTP for retrieving files on the Internet.
- Good understanding of Windows batch files or a similar batch scripting language.
- Proficient at verbal and written communication.
- Attentive to detail.
- Willing to monitor processes on weekends on a rotating basis.
Other Desirable Skills:
- Experience in the real estate industry.
- Experience with RETS (Real Estate Transaction Standard) queries.
- Java programming experience.
- Linux shell scripting experience.
- Experience in a company where data is the product.
- Enterprise applications experience.
Email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.