Join the Team
Berkeley, CA, US
iHomefinder, located in Berkeley CA and part of the FRONTSTEPS family, was established in 2001 and is a leading national provider of real estate search technology and websites. We are looking for people to join our team who have the enthusiasm and desire to work hard to achieve their goals. Our SaaS products power thousands of real estate businesses and as a result, millions of consumer property searches.
As a junior level Product Manager, you’ll have the unique opportunity to collaborate on our consumer-facing search products and our client-facing CRM, in addition to APIs and internal tools. iHomefinder aims to build functional, simple, thoughtful products that are a pleasure to use. It will be your responsibility to instill those product values as you gather requirements, provide research and insight, and help manage projects through their launch. You’ll need to be a great team member and an exceptional communicator. You’ll need the drive to understand our products from top to bottom as they are, and the vision to see what they should become. You should also have great judgment and the ability to see the forest even when your days are full of trees.
- Understand customer needs and translate them into features and enhancements
- Collaborate with developers, designers, and stakeholders to build high-quality and innovative solutions
- Define features through wireframes, PRDs, and user stories
- Keep projects on track, communicating project status to stakeholders
- Perform acceptance testing and prioritize bugs
- Conduct customer interviews and user tests
- Provide internal and external product documentation
- Support product launches in collaboration with marketing, sales, and support
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of experience with product development, product management, or project management is preferred
- Experience translating business and customer needs into functional and technical requirements
- A passion for design and user experience
- Attention to detail and superior time management
- Transcendent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of getting things done efficiently and successfully
- Curious, resourceful, open to wearing many hats
- JIRA, wifeframing tools, basic understanding of HTML, CSS, databases
Tell us about yourself! We want your resume with a short cover letter written specifically for us. We look forward to hearing your story!
iHomefinder provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, medical condition, ancestry, or national origin. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.