Located in downtown Berkeley iHomefinder, also part of the FRONTSTEPS family, is a SaaS company selling products to real estate agents and brokers. The ideal candidate is a hard-working, driven and motivated individual with experience in Sales Operations.
As the Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for guiding and providing support during the sales process and help smooth out the rough edges around the Salesforce implementation. You will also lead efforts to implement tools and processes to support the sales process and to prepare for scaled growth. In addition, you will support new and ongoing initiatives items, i.e. new hire onboarding, management reporting, forecasting, territory assignment, sales asset management, etc. You will also escalate issues as necessary and help resolve sales-related issues in a timely manner, generally providing real-time support.
- Generate reports and dashboards
- Assist with streamlining sales operations processes where necessary
- Support the sales team with inbound client requests and account inquiries
- Support the sales team with accounting errors or sales process discrepancies
- Create training documentation and written material for the sales team
- Facilitate the activation, implementation, and cancellation of clients’ monthly subscriptions
- Commission Reports
Skills & Qualifications
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce, and you see the value in using CRM as an organization
- Strong knowledge / experience using Excel
- Knowledge of Sales Processes, KPI’s, etc.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and analytical skills
- Experience in maintaining and implementing new technology
- Knowledge of process builder, workflow rules, reports and dashboard, case assignment rules.
What would be great to have
- Software as a Service (SaaS) experience preferably with SMB and Mid-Size enterprises.
- Experience in the Real Estate space
- Salesforce Certification
Other Skills and Qualifications
- The basics – have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in something you care about. Show us that you are passionate and have a desire to grow in your profession.
- Attitude is everything. Be confident in your skills and know that while you will be accountable for your decisions, the executives will be right there with you. And, of course, having a strong belief in, and ability to grow, esprit de corps.
- Collaboration is key. You’ll need to be excited about helping tackle challenges across the business, not just in Sales.
- Communicate so everyone knows what you are trying to say.
- You should be able to positively influence teams and their leaders.
- Have a strong sense of urgency.
- Be curious! Intellectual curiosity is the secret weapon that will propel you and your team forward.
iHomefinder is based in Berkeley and is a part of FRONTSTEPS. We maintain a friendly, collaborative team environment that encourages personal and professional growth. We’re in the online real estate software space, serving more than 12,000 clients and over 1M page views per day. Our products are innovative, reliable, and recognized as industry-leading. We offer competitive compensation, health care, paid vacation, a 401(k) plan, and many other great benefits. Our office is close to downtown Berkeley BART and many AC Transit bus lines. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.