Inside Sales Representative
As an inside sales representative, you will be responsible for selling the iHomefinder MLS property search product line to real estate agents, brokerages, and web developers. We are the premium provider of online real estate search technology, and maintain a strong competitive position. Currently, we have a substantial and growing volume of well-qualified incoming web and phone leads.
The key to your success will be timely and professional follow-up of leads, the ability to crisply convey iHomefinder’s value proposition, the ability to explain the key features of our products and answer prospect questions, the ability to conduct demonstrations via the Internet, and the ability to effectively prioritize your time. You will receive sales training about our products and the real estate industry, as well as ongoing support from marketing and technical staff.
To be considered for this position, please email us your resume and a brief cover letter explaining how your skills and experience would make you a great candidate.
- Following up on inbound sales leads, and outbound prospecting as time permits.
- Creating and delivering in-person and web-based sales seminars.
- Presenting the company value proposition and product offering to prospects.
- Presenting quotations and negotiating terms of sale.
- Maintaining updated information about your sales pipeline in SugarCRM.
- Providing sales forecasts and reports to management.
- Providing feedback to product management about customer needs, product deficiencies, pricing policies, and competitive threats.
- Collaborating with marketing on messaging, sales presentations, and sales demos.
- At least two years experience in inside sales of software and/or Internet services.
- A consultative selling approach.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
- Highly professional phone and email communications skills.
- Experience in doing online software demonstrations.
- Experience in using SugarCRM (desirable but not required).
- Experience in the real estate industry (highly desirable, but not required).
Email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] if you are interested in this position.