Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic, smart and collaborative team? Are you ready to learn and help our clients solve problems? Are you organized and customer-focused? If you answered yes, we invite you to take the first step towards leading our Support team!
iHomefinder, located in Berkeley CA, was established in 2001 and is a leading national provider of real estate search technology and websites. We are looking for people to join our team who have the enthusiasm and desire to work hard to achieve your goals. We are currently seeking a talented Support Manager to join the team. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with relevant support expertise, along with web technology and communications skills who wants to help shape the support team as we expand into new categories within the real estate market. This position offers an annual salary, a lucrative benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off) along with the security of working for a profitable company that’s been around for years.
The Job: Technical Support Manager
You’ll be responsible for helping clients configure and manage our hosted real estate website products. You'll also assist external web developers with the integration of our property search products into custom-designed real estate websites. You'll use your excellent verbal and written communications skills to understand customer issues and propose solutions to those issues in a professional manner. And, you'll provide technical training and assistance to partner firms who resell our products.
What You’ll Do
- Create the playbook of everything required for smooth building and fulfillment of every possible type of experience, then the processes for efficiently mitigating client issues when they arise
- Manage, hire, and develop a best-in-class, customer-centric support team
- Coach your team to ensure we meet and exceed service level agreements for our clients
- Own, operate and optimize Support tools--this includes, rules, process automation knowledge base, and collecting/analyzing customer feedback
- Juggle multiple support metrics (SLA, First Response, Time to Resolution, general reporting etc) to improve our service levels - > must be process oriented
- Create proactive solutions to streamline common requests and to improve support processes
- Resolve all client and partner escalations
- Work with engineering to help troubleshoot escalated issues, bugs from customers and assist with prioritizing those that need attention
- Systematically tag issues and create the framework by which issues are resolved with expediency
- Work with our partners to ensure great customer service within agreed up SLA’s
- Develop refund policies, and process documentation to optimize all aspects of the support and fulfillment division
- Be an engaged internal advocate for our customers and offer customer insights to product and engineering
- Develop team metrics to quantify the performance of fulfillment, customer support, and individual team contributors
- Develop quantitative and qualitative methods of analyzing customer feedback and developing prioritized insights.
- Create process to manage upgrade interactions with our direct sales team
What We Look For
- Graduated from a top school or have relevant experience in similar support environments
- 2+ years in support, operations, strategy
- Highly analytical (SQL, vlookups, pivot tables a MAJOR plus)
- Bonus - You have run a support team previously. 2+ years managing a customer service team or operations team
- Strong experience with Service Cloud preferred
- Able to collaborate effectively across Sales/Product/Engineering/Marketing teams and with all levels of management
- Experience with process management; adhering to and innovating on existing processes to increase efficiency.
- Compassion and deep commitment to helping customers find incredible experiences
- Experience working in a high-transaction, low-price point SaaS support environment
- Real estate experience is a plus!
Tell us about yourself! We want your resume with a short cover letter written specifically for us. We look forward to hearing your story.
Please send to [email protected]
iHomefinder provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, medical condition, ancestry, or national origin.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.