iHomefinder, a leading provider of real estate property search technology and websites, is seeking a talented Technical Support Specialist to join our expanding team. For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to join a company that combines a start-up environment with a time-tested, profitable business model.
You'll be responsible for helping clients configure and manage our hosted real estate website products. You'll also assist external web developers with the integration of our property search products into custom-designed real estate websites. You'll use your excellent verbal and written communications skills to understand customer issues and propose solutions to those issues in a professional manner. And, you'll provide technical training and assistance to partner firms who resell our products.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with web technology and communications skills who wants to help shape the support team as we expand into new categories within the real estate market. To be considered for this position please email us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you'd be a great candidate.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Smart, inquisitive, and creative in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Friendly and patient when working with clients to ensure satisfactory resolutions.
- Experience with PHP and enterprise Java a plus.
- Detail oriented.
- Skilled in email and phone communications.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and in the face of difficult customer demands.
- Able to rapidly learn and document new products through self-directed training.
Looking for local candidates only as relocation packages will not be provided.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Front-line customer support, primarily through email and selectively via phone.
- Interacting with customers to clearly identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Prioritizing and routing advanced problems to other team members.
- Finding and documenting solutions that minimize the impact on engineering teams.
- Continually growing your expertise with company products.
- Providing customer support metrics and reports to management.
- 3-5 years experience with customer service and technical support.
- Technical knowledge and aptitude with web technologies.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- A friendly, positive and helpful attitude.
• Competitive salary
• Stock options negotiable
• Excellent benefits including medical, dental, and supplemental insurance plans, FSA, 401(k) with company match, and paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave
Tell us about yourself! We want < 1-page resumes with relevant experience. Short cover letters written specifically for us are a big plus. We look forward to hearing your story. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org