CREA - Atlantic CanadaWhat Listings Are Included?
- Make it easy for consumers to use your site: Shared listings from all over New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island in one simple and intuitive search interface (no listings from other provinces).
- Serving Nova Scotia consumers? CREA and Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® IDX (NSAR) both have many Nova Scotia listings. NSAR generally includes more Nova Scotia listings than CREA, except in Annapolis County and Kings County, where CREA generally includes more listings.
- Please note: We include all active Atlantic Canada shared listings from the CREA DDF® National Shared Pool, but not any member-only or office-only listings. You will need to authorize your listings for the DDF® National Shared Pool in order for them to be provided in our service. We cannot provide any listings from CREA member website feeds.
- Quick tip: If your listing is not in the CREA DDF® National Shared Pool, you can manually add it to your own website, to show separately from shared listings.
- You need to be authorized by your broker for the CREA DDF® National Shared Pool.
- Once you sign up with us, the verification and approval process is quick. No paperwork to fill out!
- Please note: We cannot offer our service if your brokerage does not participate in the CREA DDF® National Shared Pool.
About this Board
Coverage AreaListings from New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island in the CREA DDF® National Shared Pool Including, but not limited to, Moncton, St. John's, Halifax, Saint John, Dartmouth, Dieppe, Bedford, Paradise, Summerside, Conception Bay South, Charlottetown, and Fredericton IDX coverage questions? Please contact us for more info.
Member Associations Covered
- Annapolis Valley Real Estate Board
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Greater Moncton Real Estate Board
- Newfoundland and Labrador Association of REALTORS®
- Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS®
- Prince Edward Island Real Estate Association
- Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area
- Saint John Real Estate Board