https://www.ihomefinder.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/iHomefinder_-_Provide_a_Compelling_Website_Experience_with_Eureka_Search_-_20180530.jpg 628 1200 hank https://www.ihomefinder.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/ihf-logo-340.png hank2018-07-10 10:53:252018-09-18 10:00:30Provide a Compelling Search Experience with Eureka
Eureka Search provides an property search experience that consumers are already familiar with from the well-known real estate portal sites. There is no other IDX property search experience like Eureka. With Eureka Search on your site, you'll create a great first impression that's so critical in today's market. And MarketBoost) is included with Eureka Search to position you as the local market expert, loading up your website and drip emails with active & sold listing reports, open house reports, and market reports - all for areas you define (you can even draw on a map!). When you add Eureka Search to your site, you can deliver a portal-quality search experience with:
- Universal Search Bar – Your site visitors can use one simple search field to find listings by area, address, or MLS ID without cumbersome drop downs and fields.
- Compelling site experience – Deliver the results that site visitors need on a single screen that uses an intuitive interface to make searching fast, fun, and effective.
Eureka Search in ActionConsider the following scenario:
- Your agent team has been purchasing leads from portal sites like Zillow and making contact with those that you can help.
- These leads are coming from a large site that has spent a lot of time and money developing an interface that makes it easy for casual visitors to explore available properties in their desired area.
- Once they arrive on your site, they are going to expect a very similar experience. If you can’t give them something that is as intuitive and effective, they will likely return to the portal site.
- How could you have kept them around a little longer?