Midlands MLS (Lincoln) – VOW
iHomefinder Virtual Office Website (VOW) for Midlands MLS is available at the same pricing as our Optima Pro Agent and Optima Broker plugins for non-WordPress websites.
Please note the following about VOW:
- VOW enables a Midlands MLS member to display MLS properties on their own website to consumers who create an account and log into the site.
- We provide the registration interface for the site, and control panel and lead management tools.
- With VOW, every visitor to your to website wanting to search listings will need to register their name and email address with you, allowing you to focus on motivated homebuyers and to build a database of potential clients.
- In addition, your own listings are available to all visitors and are easily indexed by search engines.
- VOW includes all Midlands IDX listings, plus properties from Midlands MLS brokerages that do not participate in Midlands IDX.
- Our VOW interface pairs a fast search engine with beautiful listing pages. Please note, it’s a fixed-width display format, not responsive design, and does not include a mobile redirect.
- VOW does not include Interactive Map Search, Polygon Search, mobile search or mobile redirect, or a Facebook plugin.
- VOW is not available as a WordPress plugin, nor as a WordPress website package.
- MarketBoost™ and iHomefinder Power packages are not available for VOW.
- If a member-client would like both IDX and VOW, it’s not possible to have IDX and VOW on the same iHomefinder account. A separate VOW account will be required.
- For general information about VOW, please see our Knowledgebase.
iHomefinder service for Midlands MLS is also available via IDX.
About this MLS
Error: Feed has an error or is not valid.
Member Associations Covered by this MLS
Cities & Towns Covered by this MLS
Including, but not limited to, Lincoln, Wahoo, Hickman, and Crete
IDX coverage questions? Please contact us for more info.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!