REALTORS® Association of Edmonton (EREB)
Clients in EREB are required to use these settings to be approved for IDX and to remain in compliance with board rules for IDX websites. All of these are either configured by default in our system or can easily be selected in the IDX Control Panel.
- The Gallery Slider is not permitted.
- List View must be used on search results pages, not Grid View.
- Display Map is not permitted on search results pages. (Integrated Map Search and Polygon Search are OK).
- Photo First Layout is not possible on detailed listings pages.
- On featured listings pages, only listings represented by the client can be shown (not listings represented by other agents in the client’s office.)
- On search results and detailed listings, the listing agent and listing office name must show above the list price, in a font no smaller than other listing information.
Please contact us for more info or with any questions.
About this Board
- Agents Allowed
- Pass-through Fee
- Fees Paid to Association
- Large Photos
- Open Houses Included
- Sold Listings
- Distressed Listing Search
- Update Interval
Approx. 2 hours
Member Associations Covered by this Board
Cities & Towns Covered by this Board
Greater Edmonton Region
Including, but not limited to, Edmonton, St. Albert, Cold Lake, Fort Saskatchewan, Sherwood Park, Stony Plain, Wetaskiwin, and Leduc
IDX coverage questions? Please contact us for more info.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!