Berkeley, CA, US
iHomefinder, located in Berkeley CA and part of the FRONTSTEPS family, was established in 2001 and is a leading national provider of marketing and technology solutions for real estate professionals (B2B). Current customer base is in excess of 37,000 real estate professionals nationwide.
We have immediate openings on our Inside Sales Team. This is a full-time sales opportunity, Monday-Friday with no weekends or evenings. We offer a base salary plus commissions and benefits. If you are a dependable, responsible and committed team player who enjoys a competitive sales environment in a modern, successful business culture, then you may be what we are looking for.
- Prospecting new clients with outbound calls
- Work directly with customers via telephone and email to describe products and services in order to persuade prospects to purchase
- Educate customers on product offerings and services to improve their “online presence”, explain pricing and answering their questions about our solutions
- Follow up with customers via telephone or email in a timely manner
- Identify customer issues and provide resolution to issues for our customers
- Consistently meet departmental sales goals of monthly revenue generated from sales activities while maintaining targeted customer satisfaction rates
- Continue to build your proficiency in our products, services, and processes to improve sales effectiveness
- Dependable, responsible and committed
- Previous sales experience
- Prior experience working in a high paced, evolving environment
- Strong customer focus
Nice to have
- Prior experience selling to real estate professionals
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tools to nurture, track and report on leads
- Prior phone sales experience
iHomefinder offers an extensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation and Sick Time, and access to BART for commuting. We take pride in developing our people and look to promote from within the business to new opportunities. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.