Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic, smart and collaborative team? Are you organized and customer-focused? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn and SaaS sales from the ground up? Do you aspire to be a client facing salesperson? If "yes" to all the above, read on, we want to hear from you.
iHomefinder, located in Berkeley CA and part of the FRONTSTEPS family, was established in 2001 and is a leading national provider of real estate search technology and websites. We are looking for people to join our outbound sales teams who have the enthusiasm and desire to work hard to achieve your goals. This is business to business calling, with prime prospects being real estate agents. 100% outbound calling prospecting for new customers in the real estate industry. This position offers base salary with incentive for sales achievement, a lucrative benefit package (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and paid time off) along with the security of working for a profitable company that’s been around for years. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Work directly with customers via telephone and email to describe products and services in order to persuade prospects to purchase
- Educate customers on product offerings and services to improve their "online presence", explain pricing and answering their questions about our solutions
- Follow up with customers via telephone or email in a timely manner
- Identify customer issues and provide resolution to issues for our customers
- Consistently meet departmental sales goals of monthly revenue generated from sales activities while maintaining targeted customer satisfaction rates
- Continue to build your proficiency in our products, services, and processes to improve sales effectiveness
- An entrepreneurial spirit. Taking the initiative to hit – then exceed – individual goals
- Prior experience working in a high paced, evolving environment
- Strong customer focus
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tools to nurture, track and report on lead
- Experience with or a desire to learn Software-as-a-Service sales
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Previous sales experience is a plus