Info for Other Countries
We welcome requests for IDX service from real estate agents and brokers around the world.
In brief, we need an existing data feed to offer our service. The data must be RETS-based with shared listings from multiple brokerages. (We don’t provide office-only listing sets.)
- The agent or broker is a member of a Multiple Listing Service (MLS, also called a board: a database for real estate professionals to share their listings with each other, to enable viewing of properties from other brokerages).
- The MLS offers Internet Data Exchange (IDX: allowing real estate professionals to show listings from other agents and brokers on their own websites, without co-brokerage).
- The MLS allows third-party vendors such as iHomefinder to provide IDX on agent and broker websites via the Real Estate Transaction Standard (RETS: a technical way to exchange real estate data. The National Association of REALTORS® provides more information about RETS here).
- If RETS is not available, we might be able to work with regularly updated tab-separated value (TSV) files of listing info, including MLS-hosted photo URLs.
- We access an existing RETS-IDX data feed from an MLS.
- We package the raw RETS data for our agent and broker clients (who are members of the MLS) as an iHomefinder IDX product with these features and benefits:
- User-friendly, beautifully-designed front-end website search, display, and lead capture tools
- Compliant with MLS rules for IDX displays
- Automatically updated listings (at least twice per day)
(We don’t manage the MLS or RETS database.)
Our IDX data, support documentation, and customer service are in English. Our hours are 9am to 5pm US Pacific Time (Monday to Friday, excluding US holidays), and we bill by credit card in US Dollars.
Current iHomefinder IDX Coverage
List of Known Boards Available by Request
Contact us for more info:
If you are a member of an overseas MLS that offers RETS-IDX, and you are interested in IDX service from iHomefinder, please feel free to contact us with the name and email address or phone number of your MLS, so we can reach out to the MLS for technical info.
We will then let you know if we can offer our service, and we will provide next steps as applicable for your MLS.
We look forward to hearing from you!
* In Canada, the trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademark DDF® is also owned by CREA and identifies CREA’s Data Distribution Facility (DDF®).