Add to your own website or get a website included.
IDX service details
Active and sold listings are included.
Bright MLS has simplified your MLS experience, by reducing the number of MLSs you need to use. Before Bright MLS, you would need to belong to 9 separate MLSs to access all the listing information provided in Bright MLS.
The Bright MLS market area spans nearly 40,000 square miles throughout the Mid-Atlantic, including parts of Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and West Virginia.
Primary coverage area
Including (but not limited to) Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester counties, MD. Cumberland County, Greater Harrisburg, Lancaster County, Lebanon County, York County, Adams County, Sussex County, Philadelphia metropolitan region, including southeastern PA, northern Delaware, and parts of southern New Jersey.
IDX coverage questions? Please contact us for more info.
View Bright MLS member associations and more service details >
- Anne Arundel County Association of REALTORS®
- Bay Area Association of REALTORS®
- Blue Ridge Association of REALTORS®
- Bucks County Association of REALTORS®
- Burlington Camden County Association of REALTORS®
- Carroll County Association of REALTORS®
- Cecil County Board of REALTORS®
- Coastal Association of REALTORS®
- Cumberland County Board of REALTORS
- District of Columbia Association of REALTORS®
- Dulles Area Association of REALTORS®
- Eastern Panhandle Board of REALTORS®
- Frederick County Association of REALTORS®
- Fredericksburg Area Association of REALTORS®
- Garrett County Board of REALTORS®
- Gloucester/Salem County Board of REALTORS®
- Greater Baltimore Board of REALTORS®
- Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Harrisburg Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Philadelphia Association of REALTORS®
Please visit the Bright MLS website for the latest updates on Bright MLS member associations.
One single solution provides everything you need to compete online in your Mid-Atlantic market.
Try it free for 30 days
No credit card required
Why you’ll love your free trial
No one likes surprises. With a free trial account, you’ll learn how everything works and get hands-on experience with the benefits you’ll rely on every day for your business.
Your account executive is always on hand to answer your questions and offer guidance when you need it.
Use your free trial to prepare your account settings and preferences. They’re all ready to go when you switch your trial to a paid account.
Need a website?
We recommend hiring a web developer to add iHomefinder IDX to your website. If you’d rather avoid the time and cost of working with a web developer, our ready-to-use IDX websites could be the perfect solution.