(REcolorado® might also be referred to as Metrolist MLS.)
Please note the following about IDX service for REcolorado®:
- There is a $8 per month, per website, added to iHomefinder billing. A client with two websites displaying IDX will have a $30 surcharge on their account. Facebook IDX pages are counted as websites for billing purposes, and also subject to the $15 monthly fee.
- Prior approval from REcolorado® is required for every website URL displaying IDX. It is not allowed to display IDX on any website that has not been approved by REcolorado®.
- As of January 2021, REColorado making IRES data available to their members. With that, we are able to add IRES, to approved REcolorado accounts, for no additional fee. Clients must request this addition with the iHF sales team or their iHF Partner.
- Agents Allowed
- Pass-through Fee
- Fees Paid to Association
- Large Photos
- Open Houses Included
- Sold Listings
- Distressed Listing Search
- Update Interval
- Facebook IDX
Permitted with Metrolist/REcolorado® approval of URL – only on Facebook business pages, not on personal pages.
Member Associations Covered by this MLS
- Aurora Association of REALTORS®
- Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®
- Douglas Elbert REALTORS® Association
- Mountain Metro Association of REALTORS®
- South Metro Denver REALTORS® Association
- Steamboat Springs Board of REALTORS®
Cities & Towns Covered by this MLS
Metro Denver Area
Including, but not limited to, Denver, Aurora, Castle Rock, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, and Westminster
IDX coverage questions? Please contact us for more info.