Berkeley, Calif. (March 26, 2009)
— iHomefinder is now offering syndication listing feeds to several national websites, including Yahoo, Zillow, Google, and Trulia.
Everyone is talking about syndication, but what does it really do for your business?
- Listing Exposure – The most straightforward benefit of featuring your listings on other websites is the increased exposure. National websites like Yahoo and Google get huge numbers of visitors every day. When you feature a listing on one of these sites, you open up great opportunities for more people to see what you have to offer.
- Seller Satisfaction – Sellers want to feel like you're doing everything possible to promote their property. In today's world, many sellers expect that you will make sure that the listing is accurately and attractively featured on multiple websites.
- Traffic to Your Website – Not everyone realizes that one of the greatest benefits of listing syndication is the opportunity to drive visitors back to your own site. These national destinations attract a large number of people. When they find your listing, they can link back to your own website to see more information on that listing. Now you have the opportunity to sell your services and expertise and to convert that visitor to a lead.
So, now you want to syndicate, but why use iHomefinder's feed?
- Saves Time & Money – Instead of spending time or paying someone to manually upload listings to several different destinations, set up your feed once with iHomefinder and you're done. We automatically send all your listings to all the destinations you specify every day.
- Ensures Quality & Accuracy – iHomefinder's listing syndication service uses IDX data so you can be sure that accurate listing information is always displayed. We update our feeds to every destination every day so your newest listings will be available without delay.
- Tracks Leads – As part of the feed, we provide a link for use on the syndication site that links back to the listing details page on your own website. This helps drive more traffic back to your site. We're also able to track the leads that click through to your site and register. With this information you can see which syndication sites provide the best leads.
- Guarantees Compliance – As always, iHomefinder is very committed to making sure that your listings are always displayed in compliance with the rules and regulations of your MLS. When listings are manually entered into syndication sites, inaccurate, non-compliant information can get published. We work closely with your board to ensure that they approve syndication and that only high-quality listing data is sent in the syndication feed.
We're excited to be able to offer this valuable service to our clients! To learn more and get started, please contact us
. We can tell you more about the options and pricing and guide you through the process of getting permission to syndicate from your MLS.
# # #
About iHomefinder, Inc.
iHomefinder Inc. is a leading national provider of hosted online property search technology, serving thousands of real estate brokerages and real estate professionals in every major U.S. market. Using the IDX standard, iHomefinder displays timely and accurate MLS content in full compliance with the local rules of over 150 MLSs. iHomefinder also provides MLS licensing, compliance and technology services to hundreds of web design and online marketing companies, as well as brokerages, technology vendors, Associations, and MLSs. Privately held and headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1997, iHomefinder maintains collaborative relationships with hundreds of innovative companies serving the real estate industry. Learn more at https://www.ihomefinder.com