In the age of the internet, there is no shortage of competition in the real estate industry. The most formidable competitor being Zillow. The online powerhouse has become a go-to resource for buyers and sellers alike, providing home value estimates and real estate listings across the country.
We help real estate professionals stand out from their competition – especially Zillow – to attract more leads, increase website visibility, and create an enhanced user experience for potential clients. You can put your company front and center in your market with interactive search technology that rivals anything you’ll find on big corporate sites like Zillow. And it uses the most up-to-date information from your MLS® System, which is often more accurate and comprehensive than Zillow’s database of listings.
But how can real estate agents and brokerages beat Zillow to win consumers’ attention?
Prove you have more to offer
While Zillow is a popular platform for property search, you can win the attention of consumers by focusing on the aspects of your service that sets you apart from Zillow. Here are some strategies that you can use:
Provide a personalized experience
iHomefinder makes it possible to offer a personalized and customized experience to your leads that goes beyond what Zillow can provide. Here are just a few examples:
- Provide meaningful consultations using your leads’ search interests and activity history – all reported in your iHomefinder account
- Engage your prospects with automated daily alert emails with new & sold listings and price changes
- Jump-start conversations with automated follow-up email & text message campaigns that deliver results:
- Automated, instant follow-up improves your chances of engaging new leads by almost 400%
- AI technology delivers relevant listing recommendations and market insights based on each of your leads’ interests and search history
- Keep your hard-earned leads returning to YOUR site instead of the competition. New leads from over 30 third-party lead generation services, including Zillow ads, will automatically enter your iHomefinder account and follow-up campaigns.
- Get hyper-local: While Zillow has its own suite of technology tools, it just can’t compete with a well-planned agent or brokerage site that caters to specific neighborhoods and lifestyles in a given market. Populate your site with neighborhood pages full of hyper-local market stats and listing galleries for specific neighborhoods, property types, and price ranges that Zillow could never offer. You can even highlight listings with virtual tours and organize them by location. Our article “Custom Neighborhood Pages Made Easy” will show you a few tricks for building neighborhood pages that will set your site apart from other real estate sites.
You need every edge you can get to stand out from your competition – especially big players like Zillow! Our technology solutions will help you connect with the hearts and desires of home buyers in a personal way they’ll never experience through Zillow. Check out our resources below to learn how to can get started today!
Schedule A Demo
Reserve a personal 15-minute demo & consultation with an account executive.
Upgrade Your Account
If you have an agent account plan, you can activate the CRM in your IDX Control Panel (shown below). Underneath “Try our CRM”, select the green “Learn more” button. Once activated, you can use the CRM without charge for 2 weeks.
Our Support Center is full of resources like our searchable Knowledge Base and training webinars to help you get the most value from your account.
Send us your questions, we’re here to help!