Optima IDX Gets Realtors Discovered Online
Optima IDX, a new search engine-optimized version of our marketing-leading property search, has arrived just in time for Spring. With Optima, it’s easier than ever for Realtors to get discovered online.
Realtors have the local expertise and real estate know how to get the deals done. Prospects just need to find them quickly and easily online. That’s where Optima IDX comes in. Its sleek modern look and feel, and new features will shine a bright spotlight on a Realtor’s website. Check out the Optima IDX demo site.
Let’s look at the most important ways that Optima IDX gets Realtors discovered and keeps their prospects actively engaged online.
1. Property Listings: They’re easily indexed by search engines.
2. Property Details: They have search engine-friendly URLs.
3. Social Media Integration: The Share button enables consumers to expand the reach of a Realtor’s online marketing to Facebook, Twitter and other popular social media sites.
4. Property Photos: They are now larger in size and quantity. They attract prospects and keep them on the site.
5. Richer Data Content: Walk Score, GreatSchools, and Google Street View are now integrated with listings data, and keep prospects engaged.
6. New Search Interface: The city selector allows prospects to search multiple cities at once easily.
7. Email Listings Alerts: We’ve streamlined registration for email listing alerts.
8. Property Ratings: Prospects can now rate listings they save in their Property Organizer. More consumer insight for the Realtor.
9. User Interface: According to consumer research, visitors find Optima IDX more attractive and professional, and easier to use than its competitors.
Optima IDX fits best in a website with a 720 to 750 pixel-wide format, making it perfect for WordPress applications and websites with a vertical navigation bar. The new product is a free upgrade for all existing iHomefinder customers.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!