- Although the MLS® System for MIAMI and JTHS members (accessible by login to agents and brokers) might include listings from other neighboring real estate associations, IDX for MIAMI (for consumers to see on public agent and broker websites) only includes listings from the Miami MLS.
- In addition to IDX for members, access to MIAMI IDX is also available for non-members of the MIAMI MLS who are both (1) a licensed Florida agent or broker and (2) a member of the Florida Association of REALTORS®.
- The cost for non-member access is $500 for each calendar year, pro-rated for mid-year sign-ups, and payable to the MIAMI Association.
- IDX approval by the MIAMI MLS (through iHomefinder) is required, including a contract with broker and agent (if applicable) initials and signatures.
- iHomefinder Additional MLS fees, and data access fees (pass-through fees), will apply, and advanced search menus and results will be separated by board, on IDX accounts with more than one MLS.
- MIAMI IDX only includes listings from the MIAMI Association of REALTORS®., which now encompasses JTHS MLS (Jupiter Tequesta Hobe Sound). IDX listings from Beaches MLS, and GFLR MLS are NOT included in our service for this board, per MLS rules for IDX. Please contact us for more info and to sign up.
About this MLS
Member Associations Covered by this MLS
Primary Coverage Area
Miami and Jupiter Areas
Including, but not limited to, Miami, Jupiter, Miami Beach, Aventura, Sunny Isles Beach, Hollywood, Hallandale, Doral, and Homestead
IDX coverage questions? Please contact us for more info.