Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) - IDX Listings OnlyOur service for TREB only includes active IDX listings.
- We cannot provide TREB listings via Data License Agreement (DLA), Data Transfer Agreement (DTA), or Virtual Office Website (VOW) agreement.
- You need to set your own listings to "Permission to Advertise - Yes" and "Distribute to Internet - Yes" in the TREB system for them to display in our service.
- Or, if you prefer not to have some of your own listings (where you represent the seller) in IDX, you can show them on your website by entering them as supplemental properties in your iHomefinder IDX control panel.
- As of January 2018, TREB does not release sold data into IDX feeds available to vendors like iHomefinder.
- As all of our products are IDX-based, we are not able to offer sold listing information in our service for TREB at this time.
- You can use the name of your brokerage in the office ID field in the iHomefinder IDX control panel to show IDX listings from your office on featured listings pages.
- Or, you can manually create a market page on your site using the listing numbers of your own IDX listings.
About this Board