Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) - IDX Listings Only
Our service for TREB only includes active IDX listings.
- We cannot provide TREB listings via Data License Agreement (DLA), Data Transfer Agreement (DTA), or Virtual Office Website (VOW) agreement.
- You need to set your own listings to "Permission to Advertise - Yes" and "Distribute to Internet - Yes" in the TREB system for them to display in our service.
- Or, if you prefer not to have some of your own listings (where you represent the seller) in IDX, you can show them on your website by entering them as supplemental properties in your iHomefinder IDX control panel.
We do not provide sold listings in TREB.
- As of January 2018, TREB does not release sold data into IDX feeds available to vendors like iHomefinder.
- As all of our products are IDX-based, we are not able to offer sold listing information in our service for TREB at this time.
TREB IDX does not include agent IDs or office IDs.
- You can use the name of your brokerage in the office ID field in the iHomefinder IDX control panel to show IDX listings from your office on featured listings pages.
- Or, you can manually create a market page on your site using the listing numbers of your own IDX listings.
Both TREB and Canadian Real Estate Association IDX for Ontario (CREA-ON IDX) have Toronto area listings; in general, TREB IDX includes more Toronto area listings. (Only TREB and MREB (Mississauga) members are eligible for TREB IDX.)
We have a system limit of 300 listings per search in our IDX.