Before Bright MLS, you would need to belong to 9 separate MLSs to access this information. This newly expanded footprint is just one of the ways Bright is simplifying your MLS experience, by reducing the number of MLSs you need to use. The Bright MLS market area spans nearly 40,000 square miles throughout the Mid-Atlantic, including parts of Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and West Virginia.
Member Associations Covered by this MLS
- Coastal Association of REALTORS®
- Cumberland County Board of REALTORS
- Greater Harrisburg Association of REALTORS®
- Harrisonburg-Rockingham Association of REALTORS®
- Lancaster County Association of REALTORS®
- Lebanon County Association of REALTORS®
- Maryland Association of REALTORS®
- Mid-Shore Board of REALTORS®
- REALTORS® Association of York & Adams Counties
Cities & Towns Covered by this MLS
Bright MLS (Trend / MRIS)
Including, but not limited to, Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester counties, MD. Cumberland County, Greater Harrisburg, Lancaster County, Lebanon County, York County, Adams County, Sussex County, Philadelphia metropolitan region, including southeastern PA, northern Delaware, and parts of southern New Jersey
IDX coverage questions? Please contact us for more info.