Maine Listings (MREIS)
Please note the following information about IDX service for MREIS:
- To be approved for IDX, a member’s broker (participant), as well as every consultant working on their IDX website (including both web developer and IDX vendor), must sign the MREIS IDX agreement (“Participant Data Access Agreement”) – we will provide instructions to obtain and complete the agreement when you sign up for a paid (non-demo) IDX account with us.
- A website compliance review of a test/development website by MREIS is required prior to IDX activation. There needs to be a test website for review – no IDX data may appear on the live website prior to MREIS review and approval of the test website domain.
- If a development site is not possible, you can instead password-protect your main website, to prevent any public access to it, during the MREIS compliance review process.
- Any future website URL or display changes will require pre-approval from MREIS (also via a test website or by password-protecting your regular site, prior to going live on the public site).
- Open house information and IDX sold listings are available in our solution by MREIS member request, at no additional charge. To elect this option, please select the “MREIS – with sold listings and open houses” option in our sign-up form and where indicated in the MREIS IDX agreement.
- Link to MREIS Rules
About this MLS
Member Associations Covered by this MLS
- Androscoggin Valley Board of REALTORS®
- Greater Bangor Board of REALTORS®
- Kennebec Valley Board of REALTORS®
- Lincoln County Board of REALTORS®
- Maine Association of REALTORS®
- Maine Commercial Association of REALTORS®
- Merrymeeting Board of REALTORS®
- Mountains Council of REALTORS®
- The Greater Portland Board of REALTORS®
- Western Maine Board of REALTORS®
- York County Council of REALTORS®
Area Covered by this MLS
Maine – statewide