Metro MLS (Milwaukee Area)
- The client’s brokerage must first have an active, approved iHomefinder account that is currently paying IDX fees to Metro MLS.
- The client’s brokerage must have a publicly accessible (found by search engines) iHomefinder IDX website.
- The agent or broker client’s IDX display must closely resemble that of the brokerage.
This is primarily an office-only MLS. We can only offer Metro MLS IDX to agents if all of the following requirements are met:
Note that Sold listings in this MLS are available with a one-time $99 set-up fee payable to the MLS.
Please contact us for more information or any questions about service in this MLS.
About this MLS
- Agents Allowed
- Pass-through Fee
- Fees Paid to Association
$99 to $299 set-up fee and $9.95 monthly fee
- Large Photos
- Open Houses Included
- Sold Listings
- Distressed Listing Search
- Update Interval
Approx. 2 hours
Cities & Towns Covered by this MLS
Greater Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin Region
Including, but not limited to, Milwaukee, Kenosha, Racine, Waukesha, Manitowoc, West Allis, Sheboygan, Mount Pleasant, West Bend, La Crosse, Greenfield, Watertown, Oconomowoc, and Menomonee Falls
IDX coverage questions? Please contact us for more info.
Member Associations Covered by this MLS
- Greater Milwaukee Association of REALTORS®
- Jefferson County Board of REALTORS®
- La Crosse Area REALTORS® Association
- Lakes Area REALTORS® Association
- Manitowoc County Board of REALTORS®
- Ozaukee REALTORS® Association
- Racine Board of REALTORS®
- Sheboygan County Board of REALTORS®
- Southshore REALTORS® Association, Inc
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!