REALTORS®Association of Palm Beaches
- This MLS is also referred to as Beaches MLS and RAPB. It was formerly named Florida Regional MLS.
- RAPB and the Greater Fort Lauderdale REALTORS® (GFLR) are in the process of merging. IDX remains separate between the two associations, as of March 2018.
- Agent and broker members of BeachesMLS/RAPB and Greater Fort Lauderdale are now entitled to receive listings from both data feeds (Flexmls and Matrix), if they submit iHomefinder IDX paperwork to both boards (we can facilitate this process), subject to iHomefinder additional MLS fees and pass-through fees.
- Service for Jupiter Tequesta Hobe Sound (JTHS) is no longer through this data feed, but through our IDX for MIAMI.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about IDX coverage.
About this MLS
- Agents Allowed
- Pass-through Fee
- Fees Paid to Association
- Large Photos
- Open Houses Included
- Sold Listings
- Distressed Listing Search
- Update Interval
Approx. 2 hours
Member Associations Covered by this MLS
Primary Coverage Area
Palm Beach County and St. Lucie County Areas
Including, but not limited to, Palm Beach, Boca Raton and Port St. Lucie
IDX coverage questions? Please contact us for more info.
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] Beaches MLS and Jupiter Tequesta Hobe Sound MLS (formerly Regional MLS) (Palm Beach area) […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!