• The iHomefinder pages are integrated into the client’s website using one of two methods:
◦ HTML Wrapper Integration Method
▪ Website developer adds links to the pages into the custom website, typically via primary navigational menu for custom website.
▪ Website developer uses the Control Panel to apply HTML/CSS code to the iHomefinder pages (Property Search, Featured Listings, Property Organizer,
etc.). Code is provided in the form of “header” and “footer” code blocks which the iHomefinder page content is inserted between on the pages provided by
the iHomefinder servers.
▪ An optional branding method exists for HTML Transitional compliant layouts. Contact support to enable this option if you are using XHTML Transitional
coding, or experience issues with your design rendering properly in Internet Explorer or other web browsers.
◦ Frameset Integration Method
▪ Website developer directly embeds iHomefinder pages into custom website using framesets or iframe tags.
▪ Website developer creates a ‘Frame Set Code’ template which is used to apply the same design to iHF pages when direct page linking is necessary
(i.e. listing links provided in email updates, Quick Search form widget, listing slideshow widget links, etc).
• Website developer optionally applies HTML header and footer for use with email messages sent to the clients contacts from the iHomefinder account.