Our recent webinar about iHomefinder account features explains the differences between account plans and the benefits you can expect from each. Whether you’re considering getting a brand new iHomefinder account or upgrading, this webinar will help you choose the plan that’s right for you.
Watch The Webinar
Below you’ll find a quick review of the webinar topics but we encourage you to check out the recording to get the full details and use case examples that demonstrate how you can use our account features most effectively to work more efficiently and grow your business.
All of our lead capture features are included in all plans to help you convert your site visitors to leads:
- User Registration can be enabled (disabled by default) to present registration prompts throughout the search experience on your site. You control the triggers and whether registration is optional or required.
- Email Alert Popups after a property search invite your visitors to opt-in to receive email alerts for new listings that meet their search criteria
- Numerous forms are built-in to the search experience to convert anonymous visitors to registered leads, including property showing request, property info request, valuation request, general contact
- A Registration Form Shortcode for WordPress sites lets you request registration on any custom pages on your site, with an option to redirect to any other locations on your site after registration
- A Property Organizer saves your visitor’s favorite listings and searches for them to access every time they return to your site
You can view all of your leads’ search and viewing activity on your site in your leads’ activity history, which is saved starting with their first visit and shared with you in your account Control Panel and in Optima Leads, our mobile app for agents.
Standard Search is provided with our entry level plan and provides a form-based search or users can draw on a map (polygon search). Learn more >
Eureka Search is provided with all other plans and provides an engaging map experience that buyers and sellers are used to using on the big search sites, so there’s no learning curve. Users can also draw a shape on the map to search (polygon search) in Eureka Search and you can place any number of Eureka Map searches throughout your site, each set to a different default location and zoom level if you choose. Learn more >
All plans make it easy for buyers to quickly locate listings that include Virtual Tours where available, with the Virtual Tour links prominently displayed in listing details. Learn more >
All plans include a Featured Properties page for your site which automatically displays your active and sold listings based on your agent MLS ID or the ID of the brokerage office you are associated with. Your Featured Properties can also be displayed in a variety of gallery options throughout your site.
MarketBoost nurtures your leads with relevant, market-based email reports and it enhances your website with local market updates for locations and criteria you choose. Each MarketBoost Market provides separate reports for active/sold listings, open homes, and market stats and trends. Visitors on your site can subscribe to email reports and you can add subscribers to email reports yourself – individually or in bulk.
Start by creating a saved search in your Control Panel, called a Market, and everything else happens automatically! Just add links on your site to the report pages created for your Market or embed reports directly in your own WordPress site pages – no coding required. Learn more >
Agent Mobile App
Optima Leads, our mobile app for agents, is an indispensable tool to keep in sync with your site and lead activity. You can even add new leads right on your favorite device any time, any place. Clients love using it to enter open house attendees in their account where the leads will enter an automated email followup campaign for the open house neighborhood, providing additional listing recommendations and market stats. App features are enabled automatically when you upgrade plans, so you don’t have to download the app again when you upgrade to Premium or the agent CRM plans. Learn more >
Real Estate CRM & Marketing Automation
Our agent CRM with Marketing Automation provides all the tools you need to work more efficiently, track activities and tasks, and take control over your business growth. New leads from over 30 third-party services can enter your account and receive instant, automated followup with the provided email campaigns. Customize the provided email campaigns to add your personal flair or build new campaigns from scratch.
Broker plans include our team CRM, called ONE, that makes your team more efficient and applies your template for success in everyone’s workflow.
Team/Brokerage Features In Broker Plans
Our broker plans are used on team/brokerage websites and include the same options to include standard or Eureka Search, MarketBoost and a team CRM option designed for teams, called ONE. All broker plans include the following additional features:
- Office pages and agent bio pages that automatically populate with each agent’s own active listings
- Agent logins for agents to manage their leads
- Agent co-branded email listing alerts and MarketBoost report emails for their leads
- Lead assignment options
Learn more about broker plans for team websites.
NEW Agent CRM Features Coming Soon
The following new features are currently expected to release within the next month for plans including the agent CRM:
Sync CRM tasks entered in the agent CRM to Outlook, Google and other calendars
- Create and send marketing emails, newsletters, and more to custom lists of your leads
- Edit images used in emails with a built-in image editor
- View email delivery stats like open rate, click rate, and bounces
- Emails appear to be sent from your personal email
Special Occasion Emails
Send automated emails for occasions like birthdays and anniversaries.
In this final portion of the webinar, we answered a number of great questions from attendees.