Note: If you have an Optima Express + MarketBoostTM bundle, refer to the MarketBoost section of this setup guide for Market setup instructions using MarketBoost.
For accounts without MarketBoostTM
“Markets” are galleries of listings you can display on your site using the search criteria you choose.
The two main benefits of Markets are:
- Your site will be more engaging by offering immediate access to listings
- Search engines will discover and index the listings
You can choose very specific geographic areas for Markets by drawing boundaries on a map (Polygon option) or by selecting locations defined in your MLS® System such as cities, neighborhoods, subdivisions, etc.
The polygon option is recommended in cases where you know that listing location details are not always accurate in your MLS® System. Polygon saved searches are available in Power, Gold and Broker plans.
You can display listings from your Markets in the following ways:
- Link directly to a Market page
- Embed the listings within an existing page or post
- Display the listings in a widget area
- Display the listings in a Property Gallery slider